More Articles for Jennifer Joy Wilson NSSGA president and CEO
The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1589 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…640 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California372 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis310 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014300 Views