More Articles for Jehan Gordon-Booth
Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth (D-IL) has introduced legislation to rename a stretch of Interstate 74 in Peoria, Illinois, after outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, who has also served as an Illinois congressman, PJ Star reported. The proposed legislation, House Joint Resolution ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views