More Articles for Jeffrey Tews
Green as the Driven Snow Alternative fuels can power your winter operations fleet Can you fight the white with the green? As the push to make fleets greener continues to build up steam, alternative fuel power options are coming under increased scrutiny. Questions are ...
The Impact of Bio Diesel Upon Late Model Diesel Engines: What Fleet Managers, Techs and Operators MUST Know
Rich Cregar, instructor and department head of Advanced Transportation Technologies at Wilson Community College in Wilson, N.C., and Jeffrey Tews, fleet operations manager for the City of Milwaukee, presented a session on "Successful Use of Alternative Fueled Vehicles for Snow ...
Four Seasons of Snow Work Keep your winter weather operation in top shape year round. Keeping the equipment used for snow removal in tip-top shape is a year-round job if you do it right. “A lot of people think you just mount and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse440 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views