More Articles for Jeffrey Tews
Green as the Driven Snow Alternative fuels can power your winter operations fleet Can you fight the white with the green? As the push to make fleets greener continues to build up steam, alternative fuel power options are coming under increased scrutiny. Questions are ...
The Impact of Bio Diesel Upon Late Model Diesel Engines: What Fleet Managers, Techs and Operators MUST Know
Rich Cregar, instructor and department head of Advanced Transportation Technologies at Wilson Community College in Wilson, N.C., and Jeffrey Tews, fleet operations manager for the City of Milwaukee, presented a session on "Successful Use of Alternative Fueled Vehicles for Snow ...
Four Seasons of Snow Work Keep your winter weather operation in top shape year round. Keeping the equipment used for snow removal in tip-top shape is a year-round job if you do it right. “A lot of people think you just mount and ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker791 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views