More Articles for Jefferson County
The floods that began on September 11 and have continued to ravage Colorado are responsible for more than 1,000 deaths, according to a USA Today report. The storms have destroyed about 1,500 homes and have damaged nearly 17,500, according to an ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views