More Articles for Jeff Rook of D.L. Lennon
Texans work hard to ensure everything is bigger and better in the Lone Star State, and their road projects are no exception. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) was in the process of widening State Highway 154 in Sulphur Springs, Texas, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views