More Articles for Jeff O’Shea
Heavy Road Work Full depth reclamation saves aging roads struggling under heavy fracking loads By Tina Grady Barbaccia When energy companies began driving heavy truck traffic over rural Pennsylvania roads not built to withstand the weight, the state’s DOT charged a local contractor ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes811 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis353 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology319 Views