More Articles for Jeff O’Shea
Heavy Road Work Full depth reclamation saves aging roads struggling under heavy fracking loads By Tina Grady Barbaccia When energy companies began driving heavy truck traffic over rural Pennsylvania roads not built to withstand the weight, the state’s DOT charged a local contractor ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road163 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually133 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes120 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure117 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views