More Articles for Jeff C. Vigil
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views