More Articles for Jeff C. Vigil
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River449 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving282 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options254 Views