More Articles for Jason Stasny
Uneven Lanes Contractor’s failure to warn by requesting additional safety signs results in liability By Brian Morrow In a recent Missouri case, a motorcyclist sued the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MHTC) and a highway contractor for a crash that occurred in a ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views