More Articles for January 1999 Transportation Research Board-sponsored publication of Noise Barriers Using Recycled-Plastic Lumber (Hag-Elsafi
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding603 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable474 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold293 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views