More Articles for Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) Rebuilding and Widening Project
The Illinois Tollway plans to invest $922 million in capital projects in 2013, doubling the amount it spent in 2012, according to a new release issued on March 11. This includes funding for the second year of the agency’s 15-year, $12 ...
The Illinois Tollway is looking for firms to provide design, construction management and technical services for 23 new contracts associated with its 15-year, $12 billion capital program Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future. The contracts will provide for an ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs364 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River282 Views