More Articles for James Sensenbrenner Jr.
Representative James Sensenbrenner Jr. (R-WI) has proposed legislation that would stop federal money from going to states for motorcycle helmet enforcement laws, The Hill reported. The Stop Motorcycle Checkpoint Funding Act would remove the current law in which the U.S. Department ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views