More Articles for James Sensenbrenner Jr.
Representative James Sensenbrenner Jr. (R-WI) has proposed legislation that would stop federal money from going to states for motorcycle helmet enforcement laws, The Hill reported. The Stop Motorcycle Checkpoint Funding Act would remove the current law in which the U.S. Department ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views