More Articles for James Sensenbrenner Jr.
Representative James Sensenbrenner Jr. (R-WI) has proposed legislation that would stop federal money from going to states for motorcycle helmet enforcement laws, The Hill reported. The Stop Motorcycle Checkpoint Funding Act would remove the current law in which the U.S. Department ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views