More Articles for James Oberstar
James McCullough, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) First Vice Chair and CEO and President of CNH Construction, testified on Sept. 29 before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure about lagging jobs in the manufacturing industry and the need for ...
Sen. Jim Oberstar (D-Minn.) has told Congress that it must pass a second stimulus bill to fend off another round of economic crisis, Minnesota Public Radio reports. Oberstar, who is chairman House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, says the first stimulus package ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views