More Articles for James Inhofe
Next Monday, April 16, the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is back in D.C. after a well-deserved (sic) break to consider finalizing a reauthorization bill. There's not a whole lot of optimism here. The Senate's two-year bill is waiting in the ...
This week marked the 50th Anniversary of National Public Works Week (NPWW). The American Public Works Association (APWA) sponsors the week each year to recognize the vitally important contributions of public works professionals and the important role infrastructure, facilities and services ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving347 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness289 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget218 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views