More Articles for James Inhofe
Senators John Boozman (R-Ark.) and James Inhofe (R-Okla.) have predicted a long-term solution to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF). They predict lawmakers will come up with an idea to fund U.S. transportation projects beyond the gas tax. “Coming up between now and ...
Next Monday, April 16, the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is back in D.C. after a well-deserved (sic) break to consider finalizing a reauthorization bill. There's not a whole lot of optimism here. The Senate's two-year bill is waiting in the ...
This week marked the 50th Anniversary of National Public Works Week (NPWW). The American Public Works Association (APWA) sponsors the week each year to recognize the vitally important contributions of public works professionals and the important role infrastructure, facilities and services ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views