More Articles for James Inhofe
Senators John Boozman (R-Ark.) and James Inhofe (R-Okla.) have predicted a long-term solution to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF). They predict lawmakers will come up with an idea to fund U.S. transportation projects beyond the gas tax. “Coming up between now and ...
Next Monday, April 16, the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is back in D.C. after a well-deserved (sic) break to consider finalizing a reauthorization bill. There's not a whole lot of optimism here. The Senate's two-year bill is waiting in the ...
This week marked the 50th Anniversary of National Public Works Week (NPWW). The American Public Works Association (APWA) sponsors the week each year to recognize the vitally important contributions of public works professionals and the important role infrastructure, facilities and services ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views