More Articles for James H. Wood
A former Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration official in New York state has been sentenced in federal court to 18 months in prison for accepting bribes from trucking companies. James H. Wood, 45, of Delevan, N.Y., former supervisor of the Buffalo ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views