More Articles for James H. Roberts Granite’s president and CEO
Granite Construction Co. has settled with the City of San Diego to end a civil lawsuit related to a 2007 debris removal contract. Granite has agreed to pay the city a total of ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts527 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse384 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views