More Articles for James H. Burnley
Transportation Bill Could Stall Until 2013 By Audrey Dutton Transportation stakeholders expecting a comprehensive bill anytime soon could be disappointed as major legislation reauthorizing federal highway and transit programs could be delayed until 2013, say sources. That could mean a diminished long-term flow ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1177 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1037 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...581 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones494 Views