More Articles for Jaime Obeso
The third California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) worker in 48 days died on the job after being struck by a vehicle, according to a June 20 press statement from the agency. These fatalities are the most ever in such a ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]939 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong928 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker337 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair294 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction279 Views