More Articles for Jacqueline Gillan
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1961 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...880 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views