More Articles for Jackson
Missisppi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday at the Stennis Capitol Press Corps luncheon in Jackson that he won’t support raising the state’s gas tax but would support a bond bill that is less than $200 million, ClarionLedger.com reports. Reeves told ...
A man known as the “pothole Robin Hood” has filled more than 50 potholes in Jackson, Mississippi, since Memorial Day, using asphalt he took from the city, according to a report from ABC News. The man, who goes by the name ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views