More Articles for Jackson
Jackson County, Michigan is set to begin $29 million in highway projects in the coming months, MLive reports. Related: VIDEO: Michigan DOT examines Ohio roadbuilding in latest ‘Reality Check’ update Federal, state, city and county funds are paying for the project, the ...
Missisppi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday at the Stennis Capitol Press Corps luncheon in Jackson that he won’t support raising the state’s gas tax but would support a bond bill that is less than $200 million, ClarionLedger.com reports. Reeves told ...
A man known as the “pothole Robin Hood” has filled more than 50 potholes in Jackson, Mississippi, since Memorial Day, using asphalt he took from the city, according to a report from ABC News. The man, who goes by the name ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2089 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1318 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...892 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house376 Views