More Articles for Jack Schenendorf
The nation's economy is on a "fiscal cliff." But how does this affect the U.S. infrastructure system, namely the new highway bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century, or MAP-21 for short? Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who ...
By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson No Gas Tax Hike No Problem? The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has proposed a revenue-neutral solution to rebuild and modernize America’s Interstates. A multi-year highway bill can be fully funded without raising the gas ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) on July 27 released a revenue-neutral solution to rebuild and modernize America’s interstates without raising the gas tax. The proposal, advanced by AEM in an ongoing effort to reinvigorate the stalled debate on infrastructure ...
Transportation Bill Could Stall Until 2013 By Audrey Dutton Transportation stakeholders expecting a comprehensive bill anytime soon could be disappointed as major legislation reauthorizing federal highway and transit programs could be delayed until 2013, say sources. That could mean a diminished long-term flow ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views