More Articles for Jack Schenendorf
The nation's economy is on a "fiscal cliff." But how does this affect the U.S. infrastructure system, namely the new highway bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century, or MAP-21 for short? Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who ...
By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson No Gas Tax Hike No Problem? The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has proposed a revenue-neutral solution to rebuild and modernize America’s Interstates. A multi-year highway bill can be fully funded without raising the gas ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) on July 27 released a revenue-neutral solution to rebuild and modernize America’s interstates without raising the gas tax. The proposal, advanced by AEM in an ongoing effort to reinvigorate the stalled debate on infrastructure ...
Transportation Bill Could Stall Until 2013 By Audrey Dutton Transportation stakeholders expecting a comprehensive bill anytime soon could be disappointed as major legislation reauthorizing federal highway and transit programs could be delayed until 2013, say sources. That could mean a diminished long-term flow ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views