More Articles for Jack Schenendorf
The nation's economy is on a "fiscal cliff." But how does this affect the U.S. infrastructure system, namely the new highway bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century, or MAP-21 for short? Jack Schenendorf, a transportation policy veteran who ...
By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson No Gas Tax Hike No Problem? The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has proposed a revenue-neutral solution to rebuild and modernize America’s Interstates. A multi-year highway bill can be fully funded without raising the gas ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) on July 27 released a revenue-neutral solution to rebuild and modernize America’s interstates without raising the gas tax. The proposal, advanced by AEM in an ongoing effort to reinvigorate the stalled debate on infrastructure ...
Transportation Bill Could Stall Until 2013 By Audrey Dutton Transportation stakeholders expecting a comprehensive bill anytime soon could be disappointed as major legislation reauthorizing federal highway and transit programs could be delayed until 2013, say sources. That could mean a diminished long-term flow ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles971 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views