More Articles for Jack Allen
Navistar, Inc. announced today that it has made five changes in its dealer network that the company says "will significantly strengthen its already industry-leading distribution and service channel." “As conditions in the truck market continue to put more pressure on our ...
Warrenville, Ill.-based Navistar International Corporation on May 3 reached an agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in which EPA promised to hold a public workshop or hearing to address issues Navistar raised in its federal court appeal of EPA’s ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views