More Articles for Jack Allen president of Navistar’s Engine Group
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) alleges that thousands of Navistar Inc. engines sold as pre-2010 models were actually assembled during 2010 and are subject to fines up to $37,500 per violation for not conforming to 2010 emissions standards. Navistar disputes ...
Navistar told attendees at a Feb. 1 stock analyst meeting at the company's brand new world headquarters in Lisle, Ill., that it has submitted its MaxxForce 13 diesel engine to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for testing to ensure compliance ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River650 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views