More Articles for Jack Allen president of Navistar’s Engine Group
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) alleges that thousands of Navistar Inc. engines sold as pre-2010 models were actually assembled during 2010 and are subject to fines up to $37,500 per violation for not conforming to 2010 emissions standards. Navistar disputes ...
Navistar told attendees at a Feb. 1 stock analyst meeting at the company's brand new world headquarters in Lisle, Ill., that it has submitted its MaxxForce 13 diesel engine to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for testing to ensure compliance ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views