More Articles for ITS
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) is offering a free online resource for transportation professionals and students who want to learn more about intelligent transportation systems (ITS). The web-based textbook, the ITS ePrimer, uses in-depth modules, which include interactive content such ...
Representatives from Google, Toyota and Texas Instruments met on Capitol Hill on April 10 to discuss the development of self-driving vehicles, USA Today reported. The companies were part of a panel discussion sponsored by the Information Technology & Innovation Foundation. The vehicles ...
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
Investment in intelligent transportation is critical as Congress works toward developing a jobs bill to address the current unemployment level. That's the sentiment of Scott Belcher, CEO and president, Intelligent Transportation Society of America, in The Hill's Congress Blog. Belcher is spot ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options255 Views