More Articles for ITS
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) is offering a free online resource for transportation professionals and students who want to learn more about intelligent transportation systems (ITS). The web-based textbook, the ITS ePrimer, uses in-depth modules, which include interactive content such ...
Representatives from Google, Toyota and Texas Instruments met on Capitol Hill on April 10 to discuss the development of self-driving vehicles, USA Today reported. The companies were part of a panel discussion sponsored by the Information Technology & Innovation Foundation. The vehicles ...
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
Investment in intelligent transportation is critical as Congress works toward developing a jobs bill to address the current unemployment level. That's the sentiment of Scott Belcher, CEO and president, Intelligent Transportation Society of America, in The Hill's Congress Blog. Belcher is spot ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views