More Articles for ITS America
Today’s economy has changed the way we conduct business, both at work and at home. Just like many families have had to cut back to the bare essentials, every company and government agency that I know has had to take ...
Safety is the top priority when considering new innovation in transportation and infrastructure, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez said in an interview with Better Roads during the Intelligent Transportation Society of America's (ITS America) Annual Meeting. Mendez explained that in 2011, ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver245 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges124 Views