More Articles for ITS America
Today’s economy has changed the way we conduct business, both at work and at home. Just like many families have had to cut back to the bare essentials, every company and government agency that I know has had to take ...
Safety is the top priority when considering new innovation in transportation and infrastructure, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez said in an interview with Better Roads during the Intelligent Transportation Society of America's (ITS America) Annual Meeting. Mendez explained that in 2011, ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident917 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds555 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side503 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views