More Articles for ITD
PHOTOS: Idaho Transportation Department's first design-build project wins engineering excellence award
An Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) project completed last year has received an engineering excellence award. The agency announced Tuesday that the reconstruction of Idaho 44 from Linder Road to Ballantyne Lane -- its first design-build project -- won an award from ...
A series of avalanches has left a portion Idaho’s Highway 21 completely covered in snow, ice and trees, and the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has the picture to show just how much work the agency will have to do in ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
The Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has begun using a non-chemical weed-control method in areas near water, The Spokesman-Review reported. In mid-May, a herd of about 100 goats spent two days grazing in an area near a retention pond on Eagle Road. ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views