More Articles for ITD
PHOTOS: Idaho Transportation Department's first design-build project wins engineering excellence award
An Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) project completed last year has received an engineering excellence award. The agency announced Tuesday that the reconstruction of Idaho 44 from Linder Road to Ballantyne Lane -- its first design-build project -- won an award from ...
A series of avalanches has left a portion Idaho’s Highway 21 completely covered in snow, ice and trees, and the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has the picture to show just how much work the agency will have to do in ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
The Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has begun using a non-chemical weed-control method in areas near water, The Spokesman-Review reported. In mid-May, a herd of about 100 goats spent two days grazing in an area near a retention pond on Eagle Road. ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views