More Articles for It is time for the Senate to start working for the people
Congressman Bill Shuster (9th District-Pa.) voted today for the No Budget, No Pay Act, which requires that the House and Senate adopt budget resolutions for Fiscal Year 2014 or they will not be paid, according to a press statement just ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges368 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress252 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views