More Articles for It is time for the Senate to start working for the people
Congressman Bill Shuster (9th District-Pa.) voted today for the No Budget, No Pay Act, which requires that the House and Senate adopt budget resolutions for Fiscal Year 2014 or they will not be paid, according to a press statement just ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views