More Articles for It is time for the Senate to start working for the people
Congressman Bill Shuster (9th District-Pa.) voted today for the No Budget, No Pay Act, which requires that the House and Senate adopt budget resolutions for Fiscal Year 2014 or they will not be paid, according to a press statement just ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views