More Articles for IRS
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released the Revenue Procedure 2014-27 to index the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s (PPACA) affordability percentages for 2015 under the employer’s shared responsibility” (more commonly known as “play or pay”) mandate. This employer ...
Employees using flexible spending arrangements (FSAs) are now permitted to carry over up to $500 from the previous plan year and will not affect the maximum amount of salary reduction contributions -- $2,500 -- that can be made now that ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views