More Articles for Iowa Transportation Commission
The Iowa Transportation Commission on April 12 approved a Revitalize Iowa's Sound Economy (RISE) Immediate Opportunity grant application submitted by Palo Alto County. Up to $350,000 will be made available to assist in the reconstruction of approximately ...
The Volvo Masters is a team competition for parts and service technicians who solve problems similar to those they face on jobsites every day. Teams are judged on their technical and parts system skills, on how they handle their tools, ...
The Iowa Transportation Commission on June 8 approved a five-year state highway program that includes $110 million to widen Interstate Highway 35 in West Des Moines from four lanes to six lanes, the Des Moines Register (Iowa) reports. The Iowa Department ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views