More Articles for Iowa Transportation Commission
The Iowa Transportation Commission on April 12 approved a Revitalize Iowa's Sound Economy (RISE) Immediate Opportunity grant application submitted by Palo Alto County. Up to $350,000 will be made available to assist in the reconstruction of approximately ...
The Volvo Masters is a team competition for parts and service technicians who solve problems similar to those they face on jobsites every day. Teams are judged on their technical and parts system skills, on how they handle their tools, ...
The Iowa Transportation Commission on June 8 approved a five-year state highway program that includes $110 million to widen Interstate Highway 35 in West Des Moines from four lanes to six lanes, the Des Moines Register (Iowa) reports. The Iowa Department ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views