More Articles for Iowa Transportation Commission
The Iowa Transportation Commission on April 12 approved a Revitalize Iowa's Sound Economy (RISE) Immediate Opportunity grant application submitted by Palo Alto County. Up to $350,000 will be made available to assist in the reconstruction of approximately ...
The Volvo Masters is a team competition for parts and service technicians who solve problems similar to those they face on jobsites every day. Teams are judged on their technical and parts system skills, on how they handle their tools, ...
The Iowa Transportation Commission on June 8 approved a five-year state highway program that includes $110 million to widen Interstate Highway 35 in West Des Moines from four lanes to six lanes, the Des Moines Register (Iowa) reports. The Iowa Department ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views