More Articles for Iowa State University
When Iowa’s Jesup Bridge became a safety hazard, the local agency found a way to design and fund reconstruction of this important thoroughfare. The Jesup Bridge in Buchanan County, Iowa, has been a vital market link for farmers, growers and the ...
Previous Concrete Overlays: Wet-on-Dry Works A study three years in the making suggests bold new uses By Tina Grady Barbaccia In the recently-released three-year study, An Integrated Study of Pervious Concrete Mixture Design for Wearing Course Applications, mix designs and procedures for portland ...
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!116 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views