More Articles for Iowa State University
When Iowa’s Jesup Bridge became a safety hazard, the local agency found a way to design and fund reconstruction of this important thoroughfare. The Jesup Bridge in Buchanan County, Iowa, has been a vital market link for farmers, growers and the ...
Previous Concrete Overlays: Wet-on-Dry Works A study three years in the making suggests bold new uses By Tina Grady Barbaccia In the recently-released three-year study, An Integrated Study of Pervious Concrete Mixture Design for Wearing Course Applications, mix designs and procedures for portland ...
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice288 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views