More Articles for Iowa Highway Research Board
How the use of stringless paving technology on the Utah I-15 Corridor Expansion Project saved time and money. By Tina Grady Barbaccia When placing concrete, staying within the determined lines is absolutely critical to achieving accurate pavement smoothness and thickness in the ...
Ternary Concrete Mixes Offer High Performance Reclaimed industrial byproducts play role in high-performance and ultra-high-performance mixes By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Ternary and quaternary portland cement concrete mixtures – those incorporating three or four products into their cementitious components – are providing transportation ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views