More Articles for Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT)
The Iowa Transportation Commission on June 8 approved a five-year state highway program that includes $110 million to widen Interstate Highway 35 in West Des Moines from four lanes to six lanes, the Des Moines Register (Iowa) reports. The Iowa Department ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series879 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks235 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views