More Articles for Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT)
Two years after being fired from their jobs, Steven Scott and Ken Morrow have returned to work for the Iowa Department of Transportation. An administrative law judge ruled that both men should be reinstated to their jobs they were fired from ...
The Iowa Transportation Commission on June 8 approved a five-year state highway program that includes $110 million to widen Interstate Highway 35 in West Des Moines from four lanes to six lanes, the Des Moines Register (Iowa) reports. The Iowa Department ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views