More Articles for Iowa Concrete Paving Association
Make it Last, and Make it Smooth A Kansas project delivers. By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor For more than 30 miles, Interstate 70 in western Kansas was worn out. It was a full-depth asphalt pavement; sections ranged up to 20 inches deep. The ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will be holding a regional "Start Us Up USA" rally in Des Moines, Iowa, to build support for highway reauthorization and related measures to help the equipment industry recover from the economic downturn. The event ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax704 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views