More Articles for invitation for bids (IFB)
To be awarded a public contract, a contractor’s bid must be responsive to the material requirements of the invitation for bids (IFB). Minor deviations may be waived, though material deviations may not. The failure to properly complete a bid form ...
A goal of public contracts is to procure goods and services at the best price possible while maintaining a level playing field for all bidders. This is accomplished through competitive bidding statutes. These statutes require that all bids must be ...
Low bid called “non-responsive” Rejection after failure to follow RFP requirements results in DOT rejection (For a downloadble PDF of this "In Court," click here.) A goal of public contracts is to procure goods and services at the best price possible while ...
Low Bid? A case of responsiveness and balance in a contract By Brian Morrow A recent case regarding the Army Corp of Engineers’ improper rejection of a low bid — Matter of W. B. Construction and Sons, Inc. (Jan. 4, 2012) — highlights ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet226 Views