More Articles for investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads bridges public transportation and water infrastructure
The American Public Works Association (APWA) applauds President Obama’s support in his State of the Union (SOTU) address for increased federal investment in public infrastructure. “Increased investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads, bridges, public transportation and water infrastructure will ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views