More Articles for investment of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials in Grapevine, Texas, to mark the 50 percent completion mark, for the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Connector. When completed, the DFW Connector will alleviate congestion for drivers in ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles711 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours503 Views