More Articles for investment in transportation infrastructure
Politics with Earmarks While the citizenry and media of the United States focused on election polls and campaign rumors this summer, the U.S. Department of Transportation quietly announced that more than $470 million in unobligated earmark funds was being released to ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports President Barack Obama's message to Congress in his address on Sept. 8 that calls for a $50 billion investment in transportation infrastructure to boost the nation's struggling economy. AASHTO Executive ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views