More Articles for investment in transportation infrastructure
Politics with Earmarks While the citizenry and media of the United States focused on election polls and campaign rumors this summer, the U.S. Department of Transportation quietly announced that more than $470 million in unobligated earmark funds was being released to ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports President Barack Obama's message to Congress in his address on Sept. 8 that calls for a $50 billion investment in transportation infrastructure to boost the nation's struggling economy. AASHTO Executive ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views