More Articles for Investigation of Low-Temperature Cracking in Asphalt Pavements
Solving the Riddle of RAP and Thermal Cracking By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-, warm- and cold-mix asphalt is growing dramatically, as tests validate its use in ever-increasing quantities. But there are fears that higher quantities ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2255 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority548 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views