More Articles for interstates and roads as the primary freight network
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) publicly announced on Feb. 14 that it established a National Freight Advisory Committee to provide recommendations aimed at improving the national freight transportation system. “Our freight system is the lifeblood of the American economy,” said ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views