More Articles for interstate tolling
There’s no question about the need to find a way to fund repairs to highways and infrastructure across the nation, particularly after an especially harsh winter left potholes and other damage on countless roads. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better ...
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
The issue of tolling existing interstates isn’t going away. It’s not popular and it’s down in the “slim and none” chances category in most analyses. But with highway funding hopelessly inadequate and no new source on the short-term horizon, this ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2243 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1269 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans499 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority490 Views