More Articles for interstate tolling
There’s no question about the need to find a way to fund repairs to highways and infrastructure across the nation, particularly after an especially harsh winter left potholes and other damage on countless roads. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better ...
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
The issue of tolling existing interstates isn’t going away. It’s not popular and it’s down in the “slim and none” chances category in most analyses. But with highway funding hopelessly inadequate and no new source on the short-term horizon, this ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse587 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views