More Articles for interstate tolling
There’s no question about the need to find a way to fund repairs to highways and infrastructure across the nation, particularly after an especially harsh winter left potholes and other damage on countless roads. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better ...
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
The issue of tolling existing interstates isn’t going away. It’s not popular and it’s down in the “slim and none” chances category in most analyses. But with highway funding hopelessly inadequate and no new source on the short-term horizon, this ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views