More Articles for interstate tolling
There’s no question about the need to find a way to fund repairs to highways and infrastructure across the nation, particularly after an especially harsh winter left potholes and other damage on countless roads. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better ...
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
The issue of tolling existing interstates isn’t going away. It’s not popular and it’s down in the “slim and none” chances category in most analyses. But with highway funding hopelessly inadequate and no new source on the short-term horizon, this ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass192 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects121 Views