More Articles for interstate tolling
There’s no question about the need to find a way to fund repairs to highways and infrastructure across the nation, particularly after an especially harsh winter left potholes and other damage on countless roads. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better ...
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
The issue of tolling existing interstates isn’t going away. It’s not popular and it’s down in the “slim and none” chances category in most analyses. But with highway funding hopelessly inadequate and no new source on the short-term horizon, this ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion202 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views