More Articles for interstate tolling
There’s no question about the need to find a way to fund repairs to highways and infrastructure across the nation, particularly after an especially harsh winter left potholes and other damage on countless roads. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better ...
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
The issue of tolling existing interstates isn’t going away. It’s not popular and it’s down in the “slim and none” chances category in most analyses. But with highway funding hopelessly inadequate and no new source on the short-term horizon, this ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths730 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers593 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines509 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus380 Views