More Articles for interstate highways
The U.S. Senate Nov. 1 passed a transportation appropriations bill that funds motor carrier state safety grants at a slightly higher level than the House version of the bill that has not yet been scheduled for a vote on the ...
Missouri's roads made the nation's biggest improvement, jumping 16 spots from 24th to 8th in rankings of state highway performance and cost-effectiveness according to the Reason Foundation's new 19th Annual Highway Report. The study ranks each state's interstate highways and state-controlled ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views