More Articles for interstate highways
The U.S. Senate Nov. 1 passed a transportation appropriations bill that funds motor carrier state safety grants at a slightly higher level than the House version of the bill that has not yet been scheduled for a vote on the ...
Missouri's roads made the nation's biggest improvement, jumping 16 spots from 24th to 8th in rankings of state highway performance and cost-effectiveness according to the Reason Foundation's new 19th Annual Highway Report. The study ranks each state's interstate highways and state-controlled ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views