More Articles for Interstate Highway System (IHS)
A change in the way the federal government reviews bridge projects for possible historical significance – one long-advocated by the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) – could save taxpayers an estimated $78 million and reduce wait times for ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1915 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1165 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1150 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views