More Articles for Interstate H-3
The above pictures are of the beautiful John A. Burns Freeway, also known as Interstate H-3 located on the island of O'ahu in Hawaii. It connects two military bases, the Marine Corps Base on Mokapu Peninsula, and iconic Pearl Harbor and its surrounding tourist ...
Sometimes governments spend billions of dollars on transportation projects that turn out to be inefficient and a waste of tax dollars. That’s why Jalopnik has compiled a list of the 10 most wasteful transportation projects in Modern History. The projects listed are ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views