More Articles for Interstate H-3
The above pictures are of the beautiful John A. Burns Freeway, also known as Interstate H-3 located on the island of O'ahu in Hawaii. It connects two military bases, the Marine Corps Base on Mokapu Peninsula, and iconic Pearl Harbor and its surrounding tourist ...
Sometimes governments spend billions of dollars on transportation projects that turn out to be inefficient and a waste of tax dollars. That’s why Jalopnik has compiled a list of the 10 most wasteful transportation projects in Modern History. The projects listed are ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax706 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views