More Articles for Interstate H-3
The above pictures are of the beautiful John A. Burns Freeway, also known as Interstate H-3 located on the island of O'ahu in Hawaii. It connects two military bases, the Marine Corps Base on Mokapu Peninsula, and iconic Pearl Harbor and its surrounding tourist ...
Sometimes governments spend billions of dollars on transportation projects that turn out to be inefficient and a waste of tax dollars. That’s why Jalopnik has compiled a list of the 10 most wasteful transportation projects in Modern History. The projects listed are ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!118 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views