More Articles for Interstate H-3
The above pictures are of the beautiful John A. Burns Freeway, also known as Interstate H-3 located on the island of O'ahu in Hawaii. It connects two military bases, the Marine Corps Base on Mokapu Peninsula, and iconic Pearl Harbor and its surrounding tourist ...
Sometimes governments spend billions of dollars on transportation projects that turn out to be inefficient and a waste of tax dollars. That’s why Jalopnik has compiled a list of the 10 most wasteful transportation projects in Modern History. The projects listed are ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party453 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax315 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax186 Views