More Articles for interstate bridges
The Central Atlanta Progress (CAP) and the Midtown Alliance have announced the Atlanta Bridgescape Competition. The design competition hopes to receive a broad range of proposals for conceptual designs to reconceive and enhance two existing Interstate bridges – one in Midtown at ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views