More Articles for Interstate 95
Drivers heading northbound on Interstate 95 in Baltimore, Maryland, found themselves confused and sitting in traffic after the Maryland Transportation Authority failed to do its job. The state didn't update signage to tell drivers how to navigate a new construction ...
Connecticut’s Interstates 84 and 95 could include variable-price tolling in the future, The Hartford Courant reports. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better deal’ for drivers than gas tax I-95 has been toll-free since 1985, according to the report. If implemented, the highways ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Drivers in South Florida may start slowing down thanks to an optical illusion on the roadways. South Florida traffic officials are planning to test a new technique in coming months that would involve hash marks on the roadways, the South Florida ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views