More Articles for Interstate 90
The state of Idaho is not happy with the construction company replacing two Interstate-90 bridges because it's using substandard concrete in portions of the project. Luckily routine quality controls by the Idaho Transportation Department discovered the problem before it's late. The columns holding ...
The Illinois Tollway and Pace will partner to build Park and Ride facilities on Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) in coordination with the Tollway's $2.5 billion I-90 rebuilding and widening project. “This major infrastructure project will help drive economic development throughout ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views