More Articles for Interstate 86
When the Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) opened a new stretch of U.S. Highway 151 in Linn County back in 1966, they wanted a road that would last a long time, but they never imagined the traffic loads and heavy-weight trucks ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths705 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers572 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road516 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines493 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus355 Views