More Articles for Interstate 84
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is using a new bridge-building method involving geosynthetic reinforcement and soil integration to replace an Interstate 84 overpass near Echo Junction, according to a report from Deseret News. UDOT is the first agency in the U.S. ...
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) has begun work on a $20.2 million project to replace two Interstate 84 bridges that carry about 75,000 vehicles daily. The bridges, located over Dingle Ridge Road in the town of Southeast, Westchester ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines183 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views