More Articles for Interstate 80
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
The perpetual pavement project on California’s I-5 has sparked a trend in the state for asphalt pavements designed to last 40 years with minimal maintenance. As traffic whizzed nearby on busy Interstate 5 in California, Shirley Choate and Chris Cummings watched an asphalt ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views