More Articles for Interstate 80
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
The perpetual pavement project on California’s I-5 has sparked a trend in the state for asphalt pavements designed to last 40 years with minimal maintenance. As traffic whizzed nearby on busy Interstate 5 in California, Shirley Choate and Chris Cummings watched an asphalt ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax219 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views