More Articles for Interstate 74
Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth (D-IL) has introduced legislation to rename a stretch of Interstate 74 in Peoria, Illinois, after outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, who has also served as an Illinois congressman, PJ Star reported. The proposed legislation, House Joint Resolution ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014560 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future282 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields268 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views