More Articles for Interstate 70
The Kansas Department of Transportation has announced a projected $1.2 billion improvement program for highways, bridge replacement and local projects throughout the state. The funds will create several short- and long-term highway and bridge construction jobs, with work expected to ...
Special Report: Missouri DOT uses work zone death to teach motorists about safety, garners award for efforts
Following the death of Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) department member Clifton Scott, the agency took the tragedy and used it as the impetus to further inform and educate drivers about work zone safety. The agency has been informing and ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) reopened Interstate 70 on Monday morning following a weekend of bridge work. CDOT announced the section of road, located between Interstate 25 and Federal Boulevard, opened approximately 4.5 hours ahead of schedule. More than 1,000 visited ...
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced Tuesday that the final piece of the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge will be installed this week, according to KMOV. MoDOT said crews will install the bridge’s steel girders on Thursday. They will add ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views